Saturday, December 04, 2010

Life Is A Trip - So Be Sure To Take In The Sights

Click here for my Photo of the Day

First time I've posted to my blog from my I-Touch. Like my best friend said a couple of days ago, "Who would have imagined 40 years ago when we were Audio/Visual Aids in Hendersonville High School?"

Here I sit in the coffee shop missing my NAFA friends. That little group was (and I'm sure still is) a great bunch of people. We did some great things together and they still do. The North Alabama Free Thought Association is "the bomb"!

I hope to have a photo session with my daughter and a couple of her friends. They want thier pictures taken at the Barn but it is cloudy and threatening to rain. I'm still heading down there because time spent with my kids is always time well spent.

No comments: