Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Photographer??? Me????


I've been putting a lot of effort into my photography lately. I think it is about time I start my own photo site and stop using the free sites I've played with over the last decade. At the same time, I want to express my views on photography as an art form as well as a historical tool for institutions and individuals alike. I might even want to look at its use in marketing seeing as I'm an old advertising major from YSU.
Since I surf the web looking at works of other photographers, I'm thinking of having a section showing my favorites and giving the creator full credit and exposure.

So to you few viewers I have, I solicite your opinion on this proposed venture. What ya think?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah, my one consistant reader speaks out. I'm going to have to take that picture of you in Batman costume on the Bike and have it silk screened to a tee shirt. LOL